Please keep in mind that this information will only apply if you have registered with us prior to your trip.
INTERNATIONAL LONG-TERM VOLUNTEERS
In the event of an emergency, long-term volunteers serving outside the U.S. covered by Accident and Sickness for Volunteers (ASV) should call Europ Assistance immediately:
1-240-330-1570 - Outside the USA, Call Collect
1-888-927-5353 - Inside U.S.
Have the following information ready:
- Plan Number: 01AH585
- Policyholder: General Conference - SDA Church
- Policy Number: GLM N01060995
- Assistance Provider: Europ Assistance U.S.A.
When you call, be prepared with:
- Name of caller, phone no., fax no., relationship to patient;
- Patient’s name, age, sex and policy number;
- A description of the patient’s condition;
- Name, location, and telephone number of hospital;
- Name and telephone numbers for the treating doctor; where and when the doctor can be reached;
- Health insurance information, worker’s compensation, or automobile insurance information, if the patient was in an auto accident. By requesting assistance, you agree to assign to us your rights to recover from any of your responsible insurers any expenses we may incur.
INSURANCE CLAIM FORMS
- Accident & Sickness Medical Claim Form
- Accidental Dismemberment Claim Form
- Personal Effects Baggage Claim Form
- Insurance Type: Task Force Insurance
- Insurance Provider: AIG
- Assistance Provider: Travel Assist
- Policy Number: SRG 0009139774-A
In the event of an emergency evacuation or travel assistance need, volunteers serving inside the U.S. with Task Force insurance should call:
877-281-2355 - U.S. or Canada
01-715-295-9978 - Anywhere else, call collect
For accident or illness, report claims or verify eligibility:
Adventist Risk Management Customer Care & Operations
12501 Old Columbia Pike
Silver Spring, MD 20904